Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees, and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA, and APAC.
We are seeking an International Customer Support Agent who is not only diligent & passionate but has the drive to provide expertise, and direction on ensuring the success of Pisano users.
You will be
- Responsible for maintaining consumer satisfaction through the provision of problem-solving resources, ensuring that they are constantly receiving the best in-class customer services.
- Reporting to the International Customer Support Manager.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal International Customer Support Agent, to
- Apply Customer Support Practices to ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service. It is vital that all employees provide the same types of assistance and handle issues in similar manners.
- Defuse situations with unhappy customers.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Read our Product Development Outline (medium.com/pisanoeng/pisano-product-development-ppd-outline-89f5509f975a) before your application.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Pisano platform.
- Help our Product Development Team develop the features that will decrease the support request volume.
What Functional Skills Do You Need?
- Excellent communication skills since you will be representing Pisano.
- Ideally, experience working in a large and complex call center environment with a proven track record of delivering customer support metrics with successful outcomes.
- Alternatively, a previous role where you dealt closely with different business stakeholders or clients
- Strong ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
What Technical Qualifications Do You Need?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Turkish and Arabic.
- Ideally, 2+ years of experience in customer support at software companies.
- Alternatively, experience in managing stakeholders and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university (Being graduated from a reputable university or an engineering faculty is a plus).
- Being able to provide at least two references (previous team lead or manager).