Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees, and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA, and APAC.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team.
What will you be doing?
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls & emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate business development managers for further development and closure
- Brainstorm with the team on how we can identify key players and generate interest about Pisano's products
- Reach targets and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
What we are looking for?
- At least 1 year of B2B Inside Sales experience, preferably in Enterprise Software,
- Bachelor's degree in a related field,
- Experience in working at a SaaS company is a plus,
- Proven track record of overachieving quota,
- Strong phone presence and experience in cold calling,
- Hunter mentality,
- Experience in working with a CRM system,
- Strong focus on offering the right solutions to the customers needs,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively,
- Excellent English skills (verbally and in writing).
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence
- Good Listener