Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees, and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA, and APAC.
What is Pisano Looking For?
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst who has extensive experience in implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments.
You will be
- Responsible for implementing business information systems across multiple departments.
- Identifying problems and opportunities within company processes.
- Building and maintaining robust reporting systems and architecture across multiple departments, tools and business units.
- Recommending solutions that help achieve the business goals.
- Reporting directly to the CEO.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Business Operations Analyst, to
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Streamline and improve internal and external reporting.
- Understand and report key performance indicators affecting forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis.
- Implement business information systems across multiple departments.
- Build and maintain robust reporting systems and architecture across multiple departments, tools and business units.Market research for competition, pricing, platform features and other important key drivers of the business.
- Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders.
- Plan and monitor projects across departments.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
What Skills Do You Need?
A successful Business Operations Analyst is a self-motivated individual who can perform at optimal levels under pressure. You must be an original thinker that can offer ideas about implementing systems to monitor and improve company performance.
Tools of the Trade: Brush up on your knowledge of these tools as you will be asked to utilize them in your daily role as a Business Analyst:
- Microsoft/Google Office Applications
- Personal Computers (preferably Mac)
- Contact Management Softwares
- Customer Relationship Management Softwares (HubSpot is preferred)
- Customer Support Softwares
- Cloud-based Applications, such as Google Drive and Basecamp
What Technical Qualifications Do You Need?
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience working with senior decision makers.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical, conceptual design and implementation background.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence
- Good Listener